This review course is being sponsored by the Examining Board to assist members with reclassification and preparing for the exam.
Topics covered in this program include:
• Conduit bending and installation of EMT and rigid conduit, core line and PVC
• 3-phase power – including load balancing, 3-phase and neutrals
• Current safety and code regulations
• Grounding services and transformers
• Class of power
• Class of fuses
• Line hazards and tag and lock procedures
When complete, students will be better prepared to write the exam.